Your story should be powerfull. Your customer also has a story in his head. A story that creates problems and he needs answers. Does your story and your business have the ability to answer your customers problems.
These are some of the areas we adress in our workshops training including
- Start with WHY
- Their story and your story, and how they relate to each other
- Your products exist because their story matters
- People really don't care about your business, they care about how you can solve their problems or fulfill a need.
We discuss how to implement an integrated marketing system that wil market, advertise and sell virtually any product or service and why all companies need a marketing system.
- What is a marketing system you ask?
- It's not a piece of software, it's a combination of methods platforms that works together to deploy your marketing strategy. Shall we say your own marketing algorithm to repeat, for successful ongoing marketing resulting in sales.
Marketing has become very complex. With digital marketing taking the lead, companies now have to contend with many platforms, systems, and methods. In-depth knowledge of each platform like social media, e-mails and CRM is required. Who has time to learn all of this, as well as implement it on a daily basis, while running a business.
We show you the big picture of the marketing landscape, and where digital marketing fits into this picture. This makes it all digestible even for small businesses.
Your startup business has the ability to outsell its largest competitor.
- Marketers, entrepreneurs or businesses that want to understand the complexities of marketing today
- People wanting to know how the digital marketing setup works as a big picture
- What technology is required to get involved
- What systems are required to be successful in digital marketing