After the successful completion of the programme, the student will receive a certificate (NQF level 5) issued and endorsed by the UFS. Recognition to the Higher Certificate in Management Development is available.
In this programme participants will learn to:
- Apply the concept of risk management in within the participant’s organisations through an understanding of the risks businesses are exposed to, how risk is triggered and the importance of managing these risks.
- Assess risks encountered through the organisational value chain and identify the potential impact of direct and indirect risks (cascading risk).
- Identify risks and issues facing the organisation and compile an issue and risk log.
- Calculate the expected monetary value of risks and assess the financial impact of identified risks.
- Complete the risk / opportunity assessment model.
- Develop issue resolution and risk mitigation strategies.
- Monitor & control the implementation of mitigation and resolution strategies.
- Develop a risk management plan for an organisation.