Teaching delegates about:
- Communication techniques;
- Communication skills; and
- The four functions of management, namely planning, organising, activation and control.
After the successful completion of the programme, the student will receive a certificate (NQF level 5) issued and endorsed by the UFS. Recognition to the Higher Certificate in Management Development is available.
In this programme participants will learn to:
- Understand and apply the four functions of management (planning, organising, activation and control).
- Understand the importance of communication and be introduced to techniques to help improve communication skills.